This breakfast pressure cooker recipe is perfect for vacations or when you have guests or just to make Sunday morning easier.
This breakfast casserole is made in the crock pot or slow cooker and is super versatile, making it perfect for parties, vacations or Christmas morning. With hash browns, eggs, onions, cheese and the protein of your choice (with vegetarian options!), it’s full of flavor and is so quick and easy to prepare.
Perp 20 m
Cook 8 h 0 m
Ready In 8 h 20 m
- 1 bag (26 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 16 oz. rolling sausage (maple, sage or regular)
- Salt and pepper
- 16 oz bag of grated cheddar cheese
- Spray the slow cooker and spread the hash browns evenly over the bottom.
- Break 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix well (and slowly) with a whisk.
- Add the milk.
- Go ahead and sprinkle the mustard powder. May sound like a weird ingredient, but I’ve learned to love (and use) it in most of my recipes.
- Add lots of salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Cook the sausage over high heat, drain and set aside.
- Add the sausage to the fried potatoes.
- Is there enough cheese? Is there enough cheese? There probably is. Throw it all in the big bag.
- Mix it all. Or, depending on where you come from.
- Pour the egg mixture over everything in the crockpot. I am using a wooden spoon, even it out so that it’s evenly distributed.
- Put the slow cooker on low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
Calories per serving: 344 cal
Fat per serving: 27g
Saturated fat per serving: 12g
Carbs per serving: 3g
Protein per serving: 21g
Sugar per serving: 2g
Sodium per serving: 621mg
Trans fat per serving: 1g
Cholesterol per serving: 227mg
This Post Has One Comment
Want to try everyone of these recipes